A dual-career 30-something living in Connecticut with her husband, dog, and two little girls. Multi-tasker to her core, in addition to running The Nimble Co she holds a senior HR role in a Fortune 5 company.
She’s been mentioned in books “Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One” by Jenny Blake (2016), “Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation” by Dan Schawbel (2018), “Develop: 7 Practical Tools To Take Charge of Your Career” by Ted Fleming (2020), and “Data Science for Dummies” by Lillian Pierson (2021).
Random facts about Jen:
- In addition to running The Nimble Co. and spending time with her husband, two daughters, and puppy, she holds a senior HR role in a Fortune 5 company.
- She co-founded one of the very first influencer networks, FitFluential, back in 2011.
- She has been published in Forbes and was a regular contributor for Newsweek as part of their Expert Business Council.
- She was a Runner Up for Fitness Magazine’s “Best Personal Trainer Blog” back in her early blogging days, and was featured in the magazine.
- She was named one of the Millennial 100 in 2017, has attended events at the White House and rang the NASDAQ bell with a group of entrepreneurs.
- In 2016 she started a productivity blog and with just a few hours per week, grew it to reach 2 million people per year. She ultimately sold that blog within just 2 years of starting it.
- She spent 2019-2021 behind the scenes in the businesses of some of the biggest names online, helping them understand their marketing analytics so they can do more of what is working and less of what is not!
- She spent over a year as COO at Funnel Gorgeous, through their transition into a software as a service company and helping them 4x their team.
and in case you are curious...
Certified Professional Coach (2017)
DISC Facilitator (2016)
Hogan Coach (2015)
Korn Ferry Voices 360 (2015)
5, 6, 8. 2
Achiever, Focus, Activator, Learner, Relator